Sloe Gin Bramble Recipe
Sloe gin is made with sloe (blackthorn) drupes - a member of the plumb family and ruby red in colour. This fruit-infusion gives the gin a deeper, warming flavour, perfect for an autumn tipple.
Here, Peyton Events share the recipe for their version of the classic Bramble cocktail. The spice and warmth of sloe gin accentuates texture and celebrates this often overlooked autumn fruit!
35ml Sloe gin
25ml Lemon juice
10ml Sugar syrup
10ml Creme de Mure
1. Fill a cocktail shaker with ice
2. Add sloe gin, lemon juice and sugar syrup to the shaker
3. Shake the mixture vigorously until the surface of the cocktail shaker feels chilled
4. Strain into a tall glass filled with crushed ice
5. Pour Creme de Mure over the drink