Drink of the Month
- 2 cups water
- 1 cup white sugar
- 2 cups thinly sliced rhubarb
for the martini:
- 2 shot glasses of rhubarb syrup
- 1 shot glass of vodka
- Squeeze of lime juice
- To make the syrup, bring water, sugar and rhubarb to a boil. Turn heat down and simmer until rhubarb is softened and stringy. Strain the rhubarb using a cheesecloth or strainer into a large glass jar. Discard solids. Cool and refrigerate syrup.
- To make the martini, combine vodka, lime juice, and ice in a shaker.
- Shake until frosty and serve in a martini glass.